Amazon seller conferences are a great way to learn the current state of eCommerce and to connect with others in the field. You can’t beat the value of learning from those with firsthand experience. They have practical knowledge, tips, and resources that can advance your Amazon business.
There are countless Amazon seller conferences available throughout the world. These conferences can be anywhere from a one-day event to as much as a whole week of learning and networking. Most of them are held annually and you can find them in just about every major city in the United States as well as all over Europe.
What are some of the best Amazon seller events in 2023? Let’s take a look.
Table of Contents
Why Attend an Amazon Seller Conference?
Attending an Amazon seller conference offers various benefits, including:
- New technology and software insights
- Special discounts and exclusive offers
- Investment opportunities
- Networking connections
- Continuing education
- Business optimization strategies
- Career advancement opportunities
The cost of admission can and likely will pay for itself with the valuable information that will increase profits for your business.
Best Amazon Seller Conferences to Attend in 2023
Whether you attend virtually or in person, Amazon seller events offer the opportunity to build relationships with a wide range of eCommerce professionals.
1. Retail Big Show
Location: New York, NY
Date: 1/15 – 1/17
About: The NRF Retail’s Big Show includes three days of educational programming, an enormous Expo featuring the latest retail solutions, plus an Innovation Lab and Startup Zone featuring breakthrough technology.
Sellers can learn how to power through challenges, push boundaries and make a change from some of retail’s most talented leaders in any one of their educational programs:
- 50+ NRF-curated keynote and featured sessions led by 170+ industry experts
- 100+ Exhibitor Big Ideas sessions where solution providers share case studies and product demos
- Food Service Tech Pavilion Stage
- Partner Perspective sessions featuring a mix of retailers and solution providers sharing valuable insights into future retail trends
More information: https://nrfbigshow.nrf.com/
2. Online Seller Cruise
Location: Port Miami, FL
Date: 2/5 – 2/12
About: Aboard the Online Seller Cruise, sellers learn the tools they need for today’s and tomorrow’s markets. This conference equips sellers to be forward-thinking and proactive (instead of merely reactive) in the marketplace. The workshops are designed to be flexible for each stage of growth and to adapt to the market as it changes.
On the Online Seller Cruise, you’ll meet the people that understand your daily challenges, want to help you celebrate your wins, and are willing to help you promote your company.
Learning and brand building happen side by side with excursions, parties, pool time, and drinks with friends. You’ll come away from the Online Seller Cruise relaxed, refreshed, and charged up to maximize your business!
More information: https://onlinesellercruise.com/
3. E-commerce Experience Evolution
Location: East Miami, FL
About: The E-commerce Experience Evolution is an annual event in Miami that gathers the most knowledgeable technology companies in the industry to share inspiring case studies, optimization strategies for your business and more. Alongside merchants that want to grow their eCommerce ecosystem by improving key metrics, you’ll learn more about the latest trends in the digital commerce space.
More information: https://eeemiami.com/
4. E-commerce Berlin Expo
Location: Berlin, Germany
About: The eCommerce Berlin Expo is one of the largest Amazon seller expos in all of Europe. There will be 250 exhibitors at the expo in 2023 as well as 50 speakers and over 9000 participants. eCommerce service providers that are active in Europe will not want to miss this event.
More information: https://ecommerceberlin.com/
5. Orange Klik Barcamp
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Date: 2/23 – 2/24
About: A barcamp is an event where the content is generated by attendees. Based on what topics you as an Amazon seller want to learn about, they will organize multiple breakout rooms throughout the day.
The topics will be chosen and decided by the participants (including you!) during the first hour of the event.
Rather than following a predetermined schedule that might not work for everyone, they invite you, experienced sellers and experts, to share your expertise and insights, as well as to get advice on your current challenges.
- Learn from 100 different level international sellers in one place
- Get attendee-generated content that solves your biggest issues
- Choose the content that you want to learn about
- Hear only the most important and hottest topics addressed to help you grow your FBA business
- Have many opportunities to network, meet new friends and partners
More information: https://orangeklik.com/barcamp/
6. eCommerce & Omnichannel Retail Conference
Location: Palm Springs, CA
Date: 2/27 – 3/2
About: The eTail eCommerce and Omnichannel Retail Conference is a premier event that claims to “cut out the fluff” and focus on actionable steps to increase profits for your business. Solve challenges including:
- Bringing the In-Store Experience to Digital and Vice Versa
- Understanding the Role of Physical Retail in Your Customer’s Omnichannel Journey
- The Key to eCommerce Success: Personalization and Contextualized Experiences
- Fostering Long-Term Loyalty with Customers Acquired During the Pandemic
- Staying Connected with Customers and Being Responsive Across All Channels
- Competing and Partnering with Marketplaces and Big Box Retailers
More information: https://etailwest.wbresearch.com/
7. Prosper Show
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Date: 3/13 – 3/15
About: The Prosper Show is where established marketplace sellers (Amazon, Walmart, and beyond) network, connect and learn how to make their businesses more profitable. Connect with fellow sellers, access solution providers, and learn from the industry’s brightest innovators at Prosper.
If you’re looking for actionable solutions you can implement immediately, then reserve your spot at this year’s 2 1/2 day must-attend event. Learn what fellow sellers are doing to grow business, maximize profits, and improve efficiencies. Walk away with tactics to improve the way you do business.
If you have solutions for advancing the profitability, efficiency, and branding of the marketplace seller, then look into exhibiting at this year’s Prosper Show.
More information: https://prospershow.com/
Location: Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
Date: 3/26 – 3/29
About: ShopTalk has been running for seven years straight now. During the pandemic, the conferences were held virtually. This year was the first to return to an in-person event and 2023 will have an onsite meetup to enhance the networking and collaboration efforts of everyone in attendance.
ShopTalk boasts some of the top features for Amazon seller events such as:
- The best speaker lineup and agenda that leads the industry narrative with unprecedented insights, ensuring you future-proof your business across eCommerce, marketing, merchandising, physical stores, supply chain, payments and more
- The best experience and venue, with activities, entertainment and programs–from the thrilling Industry Night to the world-famous Hosted Program and Tabletalks–that ensure connections are forged and memories are made
- The best value for money, with measurable ROI through facilitated meetings as well as free tickets and millions of dollars in travel expenses reimbursed each year to retailers and brands
More information: https://shoptalk.com/us
9. White Label World Expo
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Date: 5/3 – 5/4
About: The White Label Expo is holding three events in 2023. The first event is in London, UK in February/March. The second event is in Las Vegas, Nevada in May. The next event is in New York, New York in August. And finally, the last event is in Frankfurt, Germany.
Each show will have several features to take advantage of while you’re at the show:
- Keynote Theatre
- Amazon Pro Sellers Summit
- Online Strategy Summit
- Opportunities and Investments Theatre
- Industry Awards
- Networking Areas
Meet face-to-face with over 500 white-label goods suppliers. Discover the most trending and innovative products. Hear from the best in the industry, retail prediction experts and industry-defining leaders who will give you their take on what’s going to be trending in 2023, how to create an innovative brand and a disruptive selling strategy.
More information: https://www.whitelabelexpo.com/
10. Seller Session Live
Location: London, UK
About: Seller Sessions Live is a premier networking event for Amazon sellers in the UK. There are presentations from some of the top Amazon sellers around the world and other fun events to really get the most out of the experience.
There is a competition for the best-seller hack and the winner will receive 1000 euros. They offer a VIP dinner where you have the opportunity to connect with the event speakers in a more intimate setting. The after-party is another great way to make some close connections and have some fun together.
More information: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/seller-sessions-live-tickets-333834777807
11. Sellers Summit 2023
Location: Ft Lauderdale, FL
Date: 5/23 – 5/25
About: The Sellers Summit is a three-day eCommerce learning conference. They offer a curriculum-based experience where you will learn practical, up-to-date, and actionable eCommerce strategies that are already working for other successful entrepreneurs.
Unlike some larger events, there are only around 200 tickets available in an effort to keep the conference more personal.
More information: https://sellerssummit.com/
12. Internet Retailing Expo
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Date: 5/24 – 5/25
About: The Internet Retailing Expo is back for the third year of in-person events since the pandemic. The expo is being held at the National Exhibition Center in Birmingham. There will be over 100 experienced speakers attending and there will be practical workshops held throughout the event. With over 3,500 industry professionals, it will be packed with great networking and learning opportunities.
Whether you’re looking for new suppliers, new technology or just needing inspiration from retailers and brands, a day at IRX will provide you with everything you need – and more.
In recent years, retailers, 3PLs, warehouse operators, fulfillment houses and delivery networks have had to scale up to peak levels of activity whilst also developing safe ways of working.
The industry needs to find profitable models and ways of working that can sustain activities in the short- and long term. eDX will cover current challenges and insights in everything from delivery, logistics, returns, fulfillment and supply chain. Don’t miss out.
More information: https://internetretailingexpo.com/
13. Shopware Community Day
Location: Ahaus, Germany
About: The Shopware Community Day has some big-name speakers such as the NBA star Dirk Nowitzki. There are three stages that the 40-plus speakers will take to and the over 6000 attendees will listen and learn.
- The Inspiration Stage – This is where industry leaders are sharing indispensable insights, expert knowledge and ingenious new concepts. Sharpen your pencil and take notes, because you really do not want to miss this!
- The Experience Stage – Get inspired and find out how visionary business leaders and digital commerce pioneers are breaking new ground to stand out in today’s highly competitive market environment.
- The Tech Stage – Expect a wide-ranging spectrum of topics all around the latest innovations in digital commerce. This is your chance to peek into the future of eCommerce as we offer you exclusive insights into the world behind the code.
There is also a hybrid in-person and online networking area to connect with others, exchange ideas and inspire each other. It is the biggest hybrid event in the international eCommerce community.
More information: https://scd.shopware.com/en-US
14. European Seller Conference
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Date: 6/8 – 6/9
About: The European Sellers Conference is another value-packed two-day event for Amazon sellers to improve their business methods and strategies. In addition to the presentations by industry leaders, there are networking events afterward to connect further with each speaker.
There are also private workshops with some of the experts in order to dive deeper into the world of Amazon selling in a smaller group.
More information: https://europeansellerconference.com/
15. Retail Innovation Conference
Location: McCormick Place, Chicago
Date: 6/13 – 6/15
About: The Retail Innovation Conference offers an immersive experience for attendees to learn from some of the biggest names in retail today. There is a massive expo floor with over three hundred exhibitors and over fifty conference sessions available.
Some of the hot topics on the agenda for 2023 are:
- Solving the new customer acquisition equation
- Setting a path for omnichannel expansion
- Mastering retail media networks
- What’s really happening in the VC world
- The hot social communities to join (and why)
Hear how CPG brands are building their omnichannel strategies and setting a foundation for customer loyalty.
Peek inside the playbook of disruptive DTC players and learn how to get your brand on the fast track to growth.
More information: https://retailinnovationconference.com/
16. The Future Of Retail, E-Commerce In The Middle East
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Date: 9/4 – 9/5
About: With over 300 speakers and over 500 exhibitors, this conference is one of the largest out there. There is a dedicated networking lounge, a guest buyer program and a networking app available just for this event. It is almost hard to believe how much you will get out of just two days at this event.
Seamless aims to reinvent the way we use money and transact commerce in a tech-savvy world. It is Saudi Arabia’s biggest, boldest and best event covering the latest innovation in payments, fintech, retail and e-commerce.
More information: https://www.terrapinn.com/exhibition/seamless-saudi-arabia/index.stm
17. Sell and Scale Summit
Location: Las Vegas, NV
About: The Sell and Scale Summit helps you break through barriers and build the ecommerce business of your dreams. Attendees have the rare chance to network with the top minds, brightest voices, and most successful sellers in the industry.
Perfect for pro-level private-label sellers and brand-builders, with educational tracks for improving foundations, scaling your business, and achieving market domination. Sellers will leave the conference with new ideas, inspiration and connections.
It is four days and three nights of game-changing events with cutting edge ideas, mastermind content, and creative growth hacks on a world famous stage.
More information: https://page.sellandscalesummit.com/s3-home
Location: Brighton, UK
About: Amafest is a one-day event packed with presentations, networking, a three-course lunch, and drinks to end it all off. There are plenty of opportunities to network throughout the event and a wealth of knowledge to be gained by some very successful people in the Amazon selling space.
They list the top three benefits of attending this event as follows:
- Networking. This event has networking like no others. Meet like minded Amazon sellers, industry experts and professionals.
- Education. A unique learning environment with top speakers that will help you to stay abreast of the top trends in the industry.
- Growth. Expect your business to grow globally, learning the rules for success with marketplaces.
More information: https://amafestuk.com/
19. Amazon Accelerate
Location: New York, NY
About: Amazon Accelerate is a little different from most of the other seller conferences. Most of the speakers are current Amazon employees and this conference is a platform for them to make announcements about upcoming advancements at Amazon. Attendees get a first look at some of the features that Amazon is coming out with as well as insight into how to optimize their businesses on Amazon.
More information: https://sell.amazon.com/events
20. Million Dollar Sellers
Location: Members only
Date: Members only
About: The Million Dollar Sellers community is more than just a one-time event. They do hold an annual four-day summit for all members to get together and learn. Beyond that, this is a membership community that allows members to connect online daily.
More information: https://www.milliondollarsellers.com/
21. SURGE Event
About: The 2023 Surge Summit event date is not yet finalized but this year’s conference in September offered several speakers including Amazon selling experts that have years of experience. There were also plenty of fun networking opportunities from a private yacht ride to a tiki party.
The SURGE Summit event brings together experienced sellers with serious know-how and savvy Amazon-focused experts for an exciting event like no other. They offer a good mix of highly impactful information with down right fun.
More information: https://thesurgesummit.com/
22. Titan Network
Location: Multiple Locations
Date: Multiple Dates
About: Titan Network is an Amazon seller membership community that does host live events but also offers resources and connections every day online. Titan Network is run by a group of Amazon sellers that make millions of dollars every year. They share the strategies and tools that they used to scale their businesses.
More information: https://www.titannetwork.com/
23. Amazon PPC Congress
About: From the same people that put together the Barcamp in Portugal comes the Amazon PPC Congress held in Amsterdam. While the arrangements are being made for the next event that will take place in early 2023, there are no exact dates posted just yet.
Those that will benefit from PPC Congress are:
- Amazon Sellers: Those looking to outsource their PPC campaigns. Meet 100+ consultants, agencies and tools. Find someone you can trust to handle your company’s Amazon PPC budget. Get any question answered by the panel of PPC industry experts. Get insights into how to improve your click ratio, optimize your keywords and ultimately sell more products. Build a valuable network of like-minded Amazon sellers and industry experts.
- PPC Consultants & Agencies: See speaker presentations from industry experts on how to price your services, attract high-ticket clients, and win more business. Talk to PPC software companies and learn how their software may be able to help your clients with their Amazon advertising. Attract new clients with the Speed Matching event where you’ll be able to meet Amazon sellers looking to outsource their PPC campaigns. Learn about the latest PPC strategies and industry trends. Take part in the Consultant Mastermind where you’ll be able to discuss the hottest industry topics and make friends with other PPC consultants.
- PPC Tools and Software Companies: Meet agencies and consultants and discuss partnerships to promote your tools to their clients. Get a private booth for your tool where you can talk to attendees and showcase your software. Learn about the latest PPC industry trends and strategies that you can use to improve your software. Network with Amazon sellers and attract new users for your tool.
More information: https://ppccongress.com/
Improve Your Amazon Sales Today
Amazon seller conferences are a great way to learn new seller strategies, make networking connections, and enjoy some time in a new place!
Plus, it’s a great opportunity to learn about the latest Amazon products and software that can help advance your sales.
Before you get to your next Amazon seller conference, start boosting your sales with Sellesta. The platform has a 100-million-keyword database constantly updated by over a million daily keyword searches.
With Sellesta. you can:
- Enrich your product listing with the most relevant keywords to generate more sales
- Edit your listing titles to optimize organic ranking
- Automatically generate bullet points and other text to create listings in a flash
- Upload your listings to Amazon directly from the Sellesta platform
- Score your listing to understand areas that need improvement
- Learn what customers think about your product with review analysis
- Analyze your competition