Amazon is the world’s largest ecommerce platform. With nearly 2 million small and medium-sized businesses selling on the platform worldwide, how can stores cut through the noise and get noticed by consumers?
Luckily, there are many marketing options to launch and grow an Amazon business. Whether you’re an experienced Amazon entrepreneur or are just starting on the platform, it’s important to evaluate which Amazon marketing strategies will work for your product.
If you’re concerned about navigating the marketing journey alone, consider an Amazon marketing agency. Amazon marketing agencies are well-versed in the Amazon platform and can help with everything from setting up your store, to creating content, and launching campaigns.
Table of Contents
What do Amazon marketing agencies do?
Amazon marketing agencies help clients advertise and sell their products on the Amazon platform.
A high-quality Amazon listing agency will offer search engine optimization tailored to the platform’s search feature. Not only do they specialize in Amazon SEO, but they’re also experts in Amazon advertising, such as Sponsored Products and Sponsored Display ads.
In addition, top Amazon marketing agencies also provide Amazon PPC services on external platforms. This can include ads on google, social media, blogs, and other forums.
Amazon marketing agency roles
The role of an Amazon marketing agency is to gain visibility for your brand so you can focus on your core capabilities. They do this through various core services:
- Store setup and creating a launch
- Evaluation of existing marketing efforts to identify strengths and weaknesses and identify opportunities to improve their approach
- Create new strategies to drive organic traffic
- Complete market research to understand a client’s audience and the best ways to reach them
- Planning, executing, and monitoring campaigns that meet established goals
31 Best Amazon Marketing Agencies
Let’s take a look into some of the best Amazon marketing agencies out there today.
Based in Chicago,1o8 is a marketing agency that offers creative services to businesses in all industries. Their focus is on designing commerce-driven campaigns to grow brands sustainably.
- Analysis of a brand’s current condition to identify concerns and opportunities
- Development of distinctive brand assets
- Production of world-class commerce experiences for online retail platforms
- Planning and strategy services to build your brand
1o8 invites businesses interested in growing with them to contact them for a quote.
Brands can heighten success with Channeled. They provide ecommerce solutions for businesses that sell on Amazon and other online platforms. Their focus is on collecting data to inform their direct-to-consumer strategies, and are certified Amazon Seller Central Partners.
- Marketplace Management: Their full-service strategy serves new, established, and scaling businesses on Amazon, Walmart, and other markets.
- Advertising and DSP: They take care of all advertising needs, from launching a product to listing optimization, to reporting.
- Data Solutions: Their proprietary reporting platform gives sellers the key data needed to increase profits.
As a boutique agency, Channeled is selective in who they work with. They don’t share their pricing online but invite you to schedule a free audit and discuss your needs to see if there’s a good fit.
3. Design in DC
Design in DC is a boutique agency aiming to bring a fresh point of view to design and content. Their future-forward approach embraces technology and all techniques and mediums to grow brands. Each client enjoys a campaign tailored to their unique needs.
- Custom Website design and development
- UI/UX design
- Web app development
- Photography & videography
- SEO Services
Tailored campaigns come with higher price tags but budgets begin at $10,000.
4. Digital Silk
As a full-service digital agency, Digital Silk aims to provide your customers with superior digital experiences. By keeping on top of digital trends and using the latest technologies, Digital Silk delivers innovative brand strategies.
- Planning, strategy development, and consulting
- Web design and development
- Digital marketing, including SEO, social and paid media, content marketing, and copywriting
- Custom software
Generally, new clients should expect to begin an Amazon campaign with a $10,000 budget.
eAccountable happily works with any size brand that wants to grow on Amazon. With their expertise in eCommerce, digital consulting, and organic search marketing, clients can feel secure that they’ll be seen on- and off-platform.
- Amazon and Marketplace: Their strategies aim to get you on page 1 of any marketplace search
- Organic search marketing: They’ll help you establish solid SEO to increase traffic and improve sales
- Affiliate marketing: They are pioneers of the affiliate marketing field
- Email marketing
- Search Engine Marketing: The eAccountable team is Google Ads and Analytics certified
- Social Media marketing: Their proven approach uses four key steps to increase ROI
The starting budget at this agency is $50,000.
Emplicit is a full-service marketing agency providing any and all digital marketing services for its clients. They specifically help ecommerce brands reach their maximum potential by delivering highly-specialized channel expertise tailored to their unique needs.
Emplicit offers both Amazon US and Amazon International support, with full-service Amazon brand, store, and marketing management.
- Marketplace and ecommerce: Amazon US and international services, ecommerce & product strategy, Walmart & additional marketplaces
- Marketing and content: Amazon marketing, marketing strategy, SEO, digital marketing, social media marketing, product photography, content
- Store management: Amazon inventory and catalog services, shipping rate reduction, advanced reporting
- Brand management: Case management, reseller management, review management, brand & IP protection
Pricing: Emplicit prefers to quote pricing based on the clients’ needs. You can request a proposal here.
Expertly, Evestar offers the services you need to sell more on Amazon. They specialize in rapid scaling, and owe their success to their unique “fundamental metrics” strategy. Their team welcomes all, from small business to established brands, and have many brand transformations under their belt.
- Ad expertise: Evestar specializes in ads for Facebook, Google, Tiktok, Youtube, and Pinterest to complement your Amazon efforts
- Email and SMS marketing
- SEO: Grow your organic traffic with Evestar’s SEO services
- User-generated content: They are among the first agencies to leverage this new frontier of ecommerce marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Their CRO program helps your ecommerce store boost its conversion rate
You can start an Amazon campaign with $1,000 at Evestar.
8. Eyeful Media
Eyeful Media is an award-winning independent agency,operating for over two decades. They offer strategies for digital transformations, advertising, and marketing services. Their proven strategies will help you grow sales on Amazon and other marketplaces.
- Digital marketing and strategy:The team understands the challenges your ecommerce business faces, and can develop a plan to improve your Amazon and other marketplace results
- Marketing audits: Eyeful Media can audit your entire digital offering, single tactics, or your advertising channels to understand your marketing health.
- Copywriting and SEO Optimization: Their team creates optimized content to increase organic traffic and gain visibility
- Paid search and Shopping Ads: PPC, google ads, social media campaigns, and other channels
Their published minimum budget is $1,000.
9. Falcon Digital Marketing
Falcon Digital Marketing focuses on consistently producing a positive ROI for each client, and touts themselves as the PPC advertising management experts.
- Ad services: Google, Facebook, Amazon, ecommerce shopping ads, display ads, and remarketing
- SEO services: Website audits and optimization, SEO planning, keyword research, content production and marketing, link building, tracking and reporting
- Social media marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
You can start an Amazon marketing campaign for $1,000/month plus their management fee. SEO and web design services start at $500/month.
10. Funnel Boost Media
Founded in 2012, Funnel Boost Media is a driven agency that generates growth for its clients through a broad selection of services. Funnel Boost Media is a veteran-led, experienced team of digital marketers. Their main areas of focus include web design, SEO, and PPC.
- Digital marketing – including social media marketing, SEO and PPC
- Web design
- Web hosting
- Mobile apps
For local services, PPC campaigns range from $1,000 – $2,000/month.for regional services, that range goes up to $2,000-$6,000/month, for multi-regional it’s $6,000 – $15,000/month, and for National services, prices start at $15,000/month.
You’ll find a team dedicated to excellent design at GrayCyan. Their motto is “Ordinary people creating extra-ordinary online projects.” Using design innovation, this agency crafts stellar sites and pages that drive results.
- Web design including website revamps
- Web development
- Digital marketing: SEO, content strategy, link building, campaign design
- Ad services includin content creation & optimization
Clients with minimal budgets will be glad to know that campaigns at GrayCyan start at $1,000/month.
Search Engine Land recently named HigherVisibility the SEO Agency of the Year. Founded in 2008, HigherVisibility delivers customized strategies to help clients gain visibility. Their past successes are with businesses in the following industries: ecommerce, franchise brands, lawyers, automotive companies, home builders and the financial services sector.
- SEO: ecommerce, franchise, and local SEO services
- Web design
- Link building
- PPC management: Their team will help you build successful PPC campaigns with effective keyword targeting, optimized landing pages, and captivating copy
- Ad services: Amazon, Facebook and Google
Project-based pricing starts at $1,000 and can reach up to $30,000. SEO services start at $750/month.
13 Human Design
Colorado’s Human Design is a design and experience agency that connects with consumers through their emotions. Their belief is that moving hearts and minds is the only way to drive business forward. The humans at this full-service digital agency have been creating authentically since 2013.
- Amazon marketing
- Product design
- Graphic design
- Web design
- Social media marketing
- Video advertising
- UX design
- Web development
Human Design invites prospective clients to connect with them to discuss their project needs.
14. IG PPC
Known for helping million-dollar brands dominate their Amazon categories, IG PPC offers its clients hands-on attention. They specialize in Amazon, offering high quality SEO and PPC marketing. You can expect that the IG PPC will be with you on every step of the journey, ensuring your success.
- Amazon PPC: Their hands-on PPC management helps you rapidly scale your business
- Amazon SEO: The team assesses your brand or products and collects relevant Amazon keywords. They’ll set-up and manage your campaign to fine tune in real time.
- Walmart PPC
Send their team a message to discuss how you can start your journey.
15. Ignite Visibility
This aptly named agency garners more of the right attention from shoppers for its clients. A dynamic agency, Ignite Visibility was born in 2012, and its impressive clientele spectrum includes DoorDash, Morgan Stanley, Experian and other widely known brands.
Their team includes experts in SEO, PPC, social media, web design and more.
- Amazon marketing: Their experts will help you grow your organic rank, choose the right advertising strategy, and optimize your listings.
- SEO: After analyzing your current status, Ignite Visibility will provide a custom strategy and project plan.
- Local and international search marketing: Optimize both your local and international presence
- PPC advertising: they were rated #1 on clutch.co for their PPC services
- Social media and email marketing
- Web design and development
Though its client base includes large companies, Ignite Visibility’s $1,000 minimum budget makes it friendly to smaller operations.
16. Magnitude Media
Born in 2011, this agency moves at the pace of modern commerce. Magnitude Media works closely with clients to build data-informed strategies that drive conversions. They are a full-service agency with expertise in SEO, paid search, and mobile app marketing.
- Paid search
- Affiliate marketing
- Content & creative
- Display media & programmatic media
- Online video & CTV
- Structured data & feeds
- Conversion optimization
- Paid social
- Mobile marketing
- Lead generation
To discuss your projects and learn more about their services, contact them.
Moburst has helped hundreds of companies improve their key performance indicators. Founded in 2013, the full-service agency works with global brands and startups.
- Organic awareness for SEO and CRO
- Marketing strategies: Lead your category with a customized strategy
- Creative & content: Includes digital marketing, app marketing, video production, social media management, and campaign design
- Media buying: Includes OTT marketing, email marketing, and influencer marketing
- Product & development: Digital transformations, web development, UI/UX design, product consulting
18. OJ Digital Solutions
OJ Digital Solutions is hyper-focused on one thing: crafting Amazon listings. Where other agencies have a large menu of offerings, OJ Digital Solutions focuses solely on listing optimization. Over 3,000 Amazon sellers in 120 countries used their services.
They offer this service for Amazon and other prominent ecommerce platforms.
- Amazon Listing Optimization: This includes a listing audit, copywriting, keyword research & optimization, enhanced brand content, and Amazon listing creation and upload service.
Clients can begin campaigns here with budgets under $1,000.
SEOtonic’s ultimate goal is customer satisfaction, and with awards from Clutch, Goodfirms, DesignRush, and Themanifest, they’re successful at that! As a full-service online marketing agency, they provide all the tools to build visibility and drive customers to your products.
- Digital marketing: SEOtonic uses a variety of devices, online channels and technologies to promote products
- Conversion rate optimization: Turn visitors into customers with strategic CRO plans
- Reputation management: They’ll help you influence the public perception of your brand and business.
- PPC: Full PPC management including research, optimization, and reporting
- Marketing: Including content and social media marketing
- Link building (and link removal)
They offer a free SEO analysis, but ask you to contact them to request a quote for other services.
Sequence is an official Amazon Advertising partner, so they know their stuff. This agency is best for brands, whether new or established, looking to grow their customer base. This big-budget team specializes in Amazon campaigns, and pride themselves on their world-class content designs.
- Advertising management for both Amazon and Walmart
- Amazon content including product photography, videos, and listings
- Amazon off-channel advertising: Grow your visibility by placing ads on Facebook, Google, Instagram, TikTok and other off-Amazon outlets
Sequence’s minimum budget for a client campaign is $25,000. Contact them to claim a free Amazon audit valued at $3,000.
Smartsites’ advertising solutions will help you attract and engage with more Amazon users. Whether you’re looking for help with content or ads, they can help. And, with their A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau, and multiple awards, you can feel secure knowing they take client satisfaction seriously.
- Amazon ads management and PPC ads
- Ecommerce marketing
- Web design
- SEO including analysis, keyword research, and content management
- CRO including email campaigns, email templates, list growth, sms, and messenger
SmartSites offers a free PPC analysis, but does not publish costs for Amazon marketing services. Contact them for more details.
SocialSEO is one of America’s fastest-growing companies, according to Inc., and Upcity ranked it the #1 Digital Marketing Firm in America in 2021. SocialSEO aims to help you increase your visibility online, grow your customer base, and get more sales. A budding seller on Amazon will find every necessary service through this agency.
- Amazon marketing: Amazon SEO, ads, PPC, listing optimization, analytics, campaign management, content strategy
- SEO services: Local, national, ecommerce, and enterprise SEO
- Email marketing
- CRO: Analysis, design, implementation, monitoring
- Video production
- Influencer marketing: Establish campaign metrics, identify influencers, strategize, monitor and approve content
Please contact them to share your goals and receive a quote.
23. Streiff Marketing
Strieff Marketing loves helping their clients level up their Amazon strategy. They are Amazon sellers themselves, and have over 33 years of success in the Amazon marketplace. Their specialty is in Seller Central and Vendor Central.
- Amazon consulting, management, and marketing: Setting up new items, optimize listings, brand page optimization, content creation, launch, monitoring, analysis, forecasting, catalog management and maintenance, ads, planning, reporting, coaching
- SEO: Keyword research, technical website audits, local SEO, optimized content, content creation, link acquisition, reporting and analytics
- Paid media: PPC, search engine marketing, geofencing, and paid social media
- Content marketing and PR: Earned media (PR & guest posts), owned media (newsletters, infographics, blog posts, case studies, whitepapers, drip campaigns)
- Digital amplification: Video, graphic design, influencer marketing, CRO, social media management
- Web design and development: Email marketing, ecommerce integration, UI and UX optimization, landing page creation, responsive design, brand messaging, and site optimization
- Ecommerce development: Mobile app development, implementation, storefront design, migration, custom shopping carts and payment solutions, marketplace development
They often work on a commission model. If your business grows, everyone succeeds. Contact them for an Amazon assessment.
Swiftstart is a comprehensive Amazon marketing agency that calls itself the Global Amazon Accelerator. Amazon is their business, and the only marketplace on which they focus. Their model allows you to hand them the keys and walk away, or participate in every step. For some clients, they also offer a partnership model.
- Amazon marketing: Ads, PPC, creative and brand strategy
- Optimization: SEO, listings, and ads
- Brand protection with customer service and insights
- Logistics and fulfillment for stock management
- Coaching: Workshops and education for your team
Online sources reveal that the price for Swiftstart’s minimum project size is $5,000.
25. The Deciding Factor
The Deciding Factor is a woman-owned agency founded in 2001. Their process starts by asking the question, “Why do people buy what they buy?” They’ve made it their mission to connect people to the reasons they buy.
- Analysis and planning for marketing strategies
- Website design
- Content development: Design, copywriting, production of collaterals
- Social media: Reputation monitoring, strategy
- SEO for website and social
Contact them to discuss your needs.
26. Titan Growth
If you want Amazon traffic from actual prospects, you’ll appreciate Titan Growth’s philosophy. This agency focuses on using a mix of keywords and ad types to reach your company’s specific target audience. This approach improves your brand awareness and grows sales. become your customers.
- Amazon marketing: Ad services, keyword variety, opportunity analysis
- SEO: Their proprietary program, TitanBot uncovers insights about your site to create SEO strategies
- Paid media management: Ad services on AmazonAdvertising, Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Social media marketing: Strategy, profile maintenance, posting services, reporting review and reputation monitoring
- Video production: Video marketing, drone, and commercial production, social media video content, motion graphics
- Link acquisition
- Web design and development: UI/UX optimization, brand messaging and positioning, responsive design, ecommerce integration, website optimization, email marketing, and landing page creation
- Content marketing and PR: Guest posts, case studies, blog posts, infographics, whitepapers, drip campaigns, and newsletters
Titan invites clients to contact them for pricing on their projects.
27. Victorious SEO
Victorious SEO uses their proprietary methodology to deliver high-ROI results. Through market research and performance data, they create SEO strategies customized to your businesses’ needs. And that’s their point of difference – they focus solely on SEO, elevating it from a marketing support tactic to its own marketing channel.
- On page SEO with audits and keyword research
- Off Page SEO for link building
- SEO content services with audits, research, analysis, strategy, content writing, SEO copywriting, optimization, and enrichment
Average pricing for SEO services with Victorious range from $3,000-$10,000/month.
28. WebDesk Solution
WebDesk Solution is a development company that builds high-quality digital storefronts and websites, and develops a company’s digital presence. They are certified partners of many of the leading ecommerce platforms, and specialize in marketplace integrations. Look to them if you need custom integration with Amazon.
- Platform development: Amazon Web Stores, BigCommerce, Shopify, Prestashop, WooCommerce, and more
- Ecommerce development: Consulting, design, technical SEO, and security
- Custom web development: Web app, 3rd party API, Enterprise, CRM & ERP, Open Source, Front-End, and Backend development services
- Mobile app development: App development consulting, mobile app UI/UX design, prototype, porting, marketing and maintenance
Webdesk Solution doesn’t list prices on their website, but they do reveal that they offer three plans for their services, and charge on an hourly basis. The Starter plan allows 1-2 hours of daily service, the Pro plan gives 3-4 hours daily, and the business plan gives 5-8 hours daily. Contact them for a quote.
WebFX offers data-driven digital marketing. Their proprietary software, MarketingCloudFX, stores the data they’ve collected over decades, as well as collects new data. The information allows them to build strategies that yield results.
- SEO services such as audits, Enterprise SEO, page and site optimization
- Digital advertising: PPC management, Program advertising, Geofencing services
- Social Media: Social media ads, social media management, social media design, and YouTube design
- Education: Guides for SEO and digital marketing
- Digital Marketing: Ecommerce SEO, PPC, video commerce
- Commerce Platforms: Facebook marketplace for business, Shopify optimizations, Target Plus, and Walmart
- Amazon Marketing: Search engine and product optimization, ad management, store and marketplace launch
- B2B Ecommerce
- Content Marketing: SEO copywriting, personalized web content, infographics, video production services, and voice search content optimization
- Web Design
- For SEO services, customers will pay an average of $1,500-$5,000/month
- PPC advertising costs $9,000 – $10,000/month or 5-20% of monthly ad spend
- Email marketing costs $300 – $5,000/month or $0.1 – $0.5/email
- Social media marketing costs $900 – $20,000/month
- Website Design is $2,500 – $100k/website
- Content marketing costs $2,000 – $10,000/month
- Website copywriting costs $25 – $25,000/page
Wiserbrand considers itself an IT business partner that’s focused on your company’s success. Founded in 2015, they help brands grow by providing custom development and advanced marketing solutions. Wiserbrand can help grow your traffic, improve conversion, design engaging websites, and use tech to automate business processes.
- Web design – including shopify and ecommerce web design
- Web Development – including ecommerce development
- Customer support – lead generations, call center outsourcing, and business process outsourcing
- Digital marketing – SEO, Social Media Marketing, PPC
Amazon campaigns begin at $1,000 at Wiserbrand.
31. Ziffity Solutions
Founded in 2014, Ziffity is mostly tech-based, but also provides ecommerce solutions. They are a Silver Solution Partner with Adobe Commerce/Magento, and can handle everything from designing your store website and infrastructure to managed services. Whether you need design, tech, or marketing, Ziffity has you covered with top-tier solutions.
- Web Design
- Ecommerce development including building an online store, developing extensions, and facilitating migrations
- Ecommerce consulting including market analysis, brainstorming design and channel ideas, and building a content strategy
- Digital marketing including content marketing, social media marketing, brand awareness, CRO, and creative design.
- SEO services both on and off-platform
Campaigns start at $50,000 at Ziffity.
More About Amazon Marketing Agencies
As you can see, there are many great agencies to choose from and many more that didn’t make the cut for our curated list. When weighing Amazon agencies, we suggest you focus on the problems you aim to solve. Then, narrow down your choices to the agencies that excel in those areas. Check out our top options:
Best Full-Service Amazon Marketing Agency
- Ignite Visibility
- Eyeful Media
Best Amazon PPC Agency
- IG PPC
- Effective Spend
Best Amazon Listing Marketing Agency
- Streiff Marketing
If you’re looking for help in this area, you can rely on Sellesta.com for top-notch, AI-powered listing optimization on Amazon. Sellesta.com provides a full suite of tools to optimize your Amazon selling business. In addition to listing optimization, you’ll receive AI-generated product descriptions and in-depth analysis of competitors, reviews, and top-performing posts.
Amazon Marketing Facts & FAQs
How much does marketing on Amazon cost?
Pricing for Amazon marketing services is not one-size-fits-all. It depends on whether they’re consulting for a certain length of time or on a project basis, the type of services needed, and the complexity of the project.
- If you’re looking at hiring an agency for a certain length of time as your marketing department, expect to pay a per-hour fee ranging from $50-$150/hour.
- If you want to bring an agency on board to manage a specific project, you can expect total project costs to come in around $10,000-$50,000.
- If you’re looking for specific task management, like Amazon PPC management, expect to pay around $1,000.
The average small business spends $9,000-$15,000/month on marketing services, while midsize companies spend $15,000-$35,000/month, and enterprise businesses spend $35,000-$60,000/month.
Who does Amazon use for its marketing?
As one of the world’s biggest brands, Amazon’s marketing strategy is diverse, mixing traditional marketing with newer tactics, including:
- Print and digital advertising
- Sales promotions
- Product placement on and off Amazon
- PPC campaigns
You may wish your brand to be as large as Amazon one day. Start by keeping overhead manageable. Sellesta’s AI-driven Amazon listing optimization can help.
Who is Amazon’s PR agency?
Amazon runs its public relations in-house with a worldwide communications team. This diverse group works to raise awareness of the impact that Amazon’s innovations and services make on the customers, employees, and communities it serves.
Boost Your Amazon Sales Today
Top Amazon marketing agencies can provide a path toward increased sales on the platform. Any of the options on this list can give enterprise Amazon sellers PPC, SEO, PR, and other marketing support.
While you’re deciding on the best Amazon marketing agency for your company, why not get started boosting Amazon sales quickly (and affordably) with Sellesta.com?
Sellesta has a 100-million-keyword database constantly updated by over a million daily keyword searches.
With Sellesta you can:
- Enrich your product listing with the most relevant keywords to generate more sales
- Edit your listing titles to optimize organic ranking
- Automatically generate bullet points and other text to create listings in a flash
- Upload your listings to Amazon directly from the Sellesta platform
- Score your listing to understand areas that need improvement
- Sellesta uses sentiment analysis to uncover what customers really think about your products. By evaluating key tags and their emotional tone, you’ll gain a better understanding of what your customers love or dislike about your products. This feature also works on competitor products so you can see how you compare.
- Analyze your competition