Without the support of ecommerce intelligence and management software, selling products on Amazon can be time-consuming and full of trial and error. But with software that optimizes listings, finds the right keywords, and identifies niches or products with a high probability for profit, sellers can see more profits in less time.
Some Amazon sellers use SellerApp to help manage and scale their businesses. The software offers a suite of tools for advertising campaigns, product management, and listing improvement.
But SellerApp isn’t the only (or best) software to provide these services. In this SellerApp review, we cover what SellerApp is, its features and pricing, and alternative Amazon seller apps, so you can make the right decision for your business.
Table of Contents
SellerApp is an automation and customization tool that aims to help sellers search, sell, optimize and scale. It includes a Chrome extension to extract and analyze product and keyword data.
Who uses SellerApp?
SellerApp is for Amazon sellers looking to project and track sales, improve listing performance, and identify profitable products to sell, especially for those just starting their Amazon business. If you’re a seller interested in PPC (rather than Amazon SEO), SellerApp could also be a good fit.
Let’s get into more details about the SellerApp platform.
- Product Intelligence: SellerApp searches for products and niches with high sales potential and low competition. It also tracks your costs and profits in real time to help you better understand how your business is growing.
- Keyword Insights: Similar to the Product Intelligence feature, this tool highlights essential information by discovering high-opportunity shopper keywords to help your sales spike.
- Profitability Calculator: SellerApp automation tracks your sales, profits, advertising campaigns, visibility, and inventory so that you can understand your market and make any necessary changes.
- Product Ideas and Product Research help users find new profitable products to launch and sell.
- Their all-in-one service makes it easier to manage various aspects of Amazon sales on one platform.
- Responsive product team in case of issues.
- The SellerApp website can be challenging to navigate, and even buggy at times
- The data analysis process can take longer than other seller services, and the data is sometimes inaccurate.
- There is no global supplier database or product launch service
SellerApp pricing is similar to its competitors, but there are definitely more affordable options for listing optimization and product tracking.
Their monthly plans for individual sellers come in at:
- Freemium: $0 per month
- Pro Lite: $49 per month
- Professional: $99 per month
If you need an agency, custom API, or managed service solution, you’ll have to contact their sales team.
Best SellerApp Alternatives
SellerApp has earned its reputation as a reliable source for Amazon sellers. Still, plenty of other companies with different management strategies offer competitive software with the potential to boost your sales even more.
Sellesta.ai is a great SellerApp alternative, offering advanced keyword searches and listing optimization that will boost your Amazon sales from a user-friendly interface. With the power of artificial intelligence, our platform analyzes reviews, customer products, your current listings, and more to provide product listing suggestions that lead to more organic traffic and conversions.
Sellesta.ai provides the best methods for maximizing your rankings and improving conversions – and at an affordable price.
- List scoring: Attract more customers with an improved listing! Our automated software scores your listing performance, identifying the weakest and strongest points, including your product title, description, and review count.
- Listing optimization: Our listing optimization combines keyword research and listing improvements all in one. AI-driven optimization provides helpful recommendations on keywords, titles, and bullet points. We even have an AI-powered content generator to help you complete your listing in less time.
- Competitive analytics: Our AI will identify your shop’s direct and indirect competitors. You can track their keywords and listings with our tools and their Best Sellers Rank, prices, and listing optimization score to see how you size up against them.
- Review analysis: Sellesta.ai will sort through your reviews, highlighting what reviewers really think about your shop’s products. You can also use this tool to analyze what your competitors are doing right or wrong. Our AI analyzes key tags and the emotional tone of key tags to break down what customers really think about products, so you can make your listing stand out.
How do Sellesta.ai and SellerApp pricing compare? Our full Pro plan is only $39 per month, as opposed to SellerApp’s $50 monthly fee.
- Basic: Free
- Pro: $19 per month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
If you run a high-volume shop and are interested in a customizable plan, meet with a team member to learn more about our Enterprise level.
2. Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout was one of the first Amazon Seller tools to hit the market. Its all-in-one approach is similar to SellerApp’s, but it can be an expensive investment if you want to take use all of its features.
- Opportunity Finder: If you’re just starting out as an Amazon seller or are looking to expand your shop, this feature finds gaps in the Amazon marketplace and helps you pick products to sell with a high probability of profitability.
- Keyword Scout: Like Sellesta.ai, this tool finds the most effective and profitable keywords to include in your product listings and titles to ensure shoppers find and purchase your products.
- Learning resources: Jungle Scout offers courses and a library of resources that are especially helpful if you are a seller needing to learn more about shop management.
- Basic: $29 per month
- Suite: $49 per month
- Professional: $84 per month
3. Helium 10
Helium 10 offers a diverse suite of tools to boost sales through keyword listing, inventory tracking, and optimization of advertising campaigns. It can help you find products with high potential profitability, conduct keyword research, and manage your Amazon store.
Read our full review of Helium 10 here.
- Adtomic: This tool provides customizable optimization and automation for running advertising campaigns through Amazon’s pay-per-click ad service. Though it seems to be very useful, some sellers have reported that it can be buggy and difficult to use.
- Niche Hunter: This service finds the most profitable niches and products for users to list and sell. Users can set filters around product category, competition, price, listing quality score, and opportunity score and then search through suggested keywords and product niches to explore.
- Keyword Scout: This tool helps sellers identify the most effective keywords to include in product listings so that shoppers find the products you’re looking to sell.
- Product Database: Jungle Scout claims to have over 475 million Amazon products in its database. Users can narrow this massive product list by using filters to show only those with high demand and low competition.
- Starter: $29 per month
- Platinum: $84 per month
- Diamond: $209 per month
- Elite: $399 per month
SellerApp Review Conclusion
To maximize your Amazon selling profits, you want to invest your time and money into the right e-commerce software. While SellerApp is a helpful platform, it isn’t the only offering on the market.
If you think that another software might be a better fit, try out Sellesta.ai. The AI-powered platform creates well-crafted and optimized listings recognized by Amazon’s algorithms so you can rise in the ranks.
Drive organic traffic, convert browsers into buyers, and grow your Amazon business with Sellesta.ai.